Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Gingerbread Houses



A couple evenings back we put together gingerbread (graham cracker) houses. As you will see, this was all girl decorated, which makes for a better house. Before actually putting the houses together, the girls had put the candies into various bowls. Veronica had picked out some gummy butterflies for her house, which butterflies are all the rave for her right now. One morning, she took one gummy butterfly out of the bowl; however, not to eat, but to use as a play toy. She put it behind her back saying, "Oh look at my butterfly wings!" as she pretended to fly through the house. Imagination sure isn't lacking in this house.


Cadence's finished house


Veronica's finished house







Here's a little video of Cadence helping put candy in the bowls.


4 comments:

Stacy said...

She is so cute!
I love her little voice... Ella and I both think she sounds like Audra ~ the cute way she says her words.

Kamille Corrina said...

Thanks Stacy:) I love her little voice too. I'm glad you too get a little voice like this to listen to & smile about in your home!

just4ann said...

It is so wonderful to watch the girls as they grow up. It will be better once I get back up to Albany. The creativity that you let the girls express is wonderful. Cadence seems to be a gentle little girl. I love to hear her talk. I am getting better at being able to know who is talking when we chat on the phone.

Aaron Sherwood said...

Kamille,
what a blessing it must be to be their Mum! They are so precious! And, very good at making gingerbread houses I might add!!
-Lucy