Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Almost Two Years Ago




I'm still in shock that Tayers will be turning two shortly. Whether I like it or not, it will happen, so I guess I'll learn to accept it and move on. In the meantime, I do know a thing or two about this little monkey (which I'll share in a couple days), but here's one to keep you coming back.

Whenever we are in the van arriving home, we stop at the mailbox. I push the window button, turn off the car, and insert key. Cadence then says, "I need mail. I need mail, Mama!" Today was her lucky day, because she did get "actual" mail (you know, aside from the political campaign ads). Grandma & Grandpa sent her a card in the mail. It was in a blue envelope and if I know Grandma, she must have found a special My Little Pony card. What do you think?
She also got some My Little Pony stickers, which obviously belong on the card.



And in case you want to hear what the card says...



3 comments:

Stacy said...

Ohmyword your girl on that video is SOOOO cute. All that talking and peering so closely at the words (!) and the occasional petting of the pony?

ADORABLE.

Happy Birthday week, Cadence!

Kamille Corrina said...

Stacy--thanks! I love this video (and her) for all the same reasons.

just4ann said...

I cannot wait until I move back up to Oregon. I will get to visit my girls. Maybe they will like to sit and read books with me. I love the video. So funny.