Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

A Time for Thankfulness

Life has been hard these past couple weeks, but I find that the more I say what I'm thankful for & pass on words of encouragement--my heart grows three times as big.



I'm thankful for this little girl wearing her nightgown all day, while lounging outside.
I'm thankful that she has adapted to wearing her braces with ease & welcome.
I'm thankful to hear her say, "Not today," when asked about any question.
I'm thankful that she really loves it when Cadence wears the same clothes as her. To which Veronica says, "Cadence wants to wear her Strawberry Shortcake pajamas too! (more of a statement than suggestion).
I'm thankful for her curly hair that is unpredictable but fun--kind of like her.
I'm thankful that when we were going on a walk yesterday she had determination in her eyes to continue down the path less traveled in search of more lonely pink flowers.
I'm thankful that she is our firstborn and such a delight.


Then, there is this second little girl who is about the silliest little thing you ever did know.
I'm thankful that she has a swagger to her walk.
I'm thankful that she has the best silly face in the world (as witnessed in last picture).
I'm thankful that she adores her sister.
I'm thankful she loves her papa to hold her in the morning.
I'm thankful for her infectious laugh.
I'm thankful that she has enough stamina to walk 2 miles straight with much gusto.
I'm thankful that she is my sweet, yet feisty Cadence Evangelina.


3 comments:

Shannon said...

Sweet post, Kamille, and great reminder to be thankful!! Thanks for sharing. You're in my thoughts & prayers.

just4ann said...

I have to agree with you. I am thankful for you and your brothers. I have found that I would not be half the person I am if it was not for my children...and now I get to add to my life with my beautiful grandchildren. I am blessed beyond all the wealth in the world.

Amber said...

i'm thankful for those monkeys too!