Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The New Me

I've been feeling a lot better as the days have progressed. Thank you for your comments about my last post. God is good and so is my husband. Ben took last Friday off to relieve some of the tension & anxiety. He's one of the best:)

I really wanted to post a quick couple pictures of my new glasses. I really like them, because they're different and a bit bold. I think I was needing a change as I approach 31 next Monday.







This above picture is my real smile. When I really smile, my eyes squint and you can see my teeth. On my wedding day the photographer said, "a little less teeth and a little more eyes." I think back now and think of what I should have said; but, I like my real smile and the ones where I followed her "advice" I ended up looking like I was in a UFO trance.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I LOVE the new glasses. It actually reminds me that I should be wearing mine regularly. Now where are they.....

I like the "real" smile better.

Kamille Corrina said...

thanks Lindsey--I love them. And I definitely like the real smile too:)

just4ann said...

I really like your new look. You have always been beautiful. It is hard to improve on perfection but you nailed it. Love Mom