Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Where's Cadence?

This morning Ben was busy doing house stuff, while Veronica was inside playing with her dollhouse & little family people (whom she calls Daddy, Mama, Veronica & Cadence) and sorting through papers to recycle & keep. It dawned on me that I hadn't heard Cadence. I turned to look outside and there she was sitting on the little patio chair playing with her "Lemn MewrANG" & "cup pake" dolls (Lemon Meringue & Pupcake, except it's not Pupcake the dog--it's Custard the Cat). Isn't she a cutie! Remind me of these moments when she's testing my last ounce of patience.





3 comments:

just4ann said...

How sweet. She so reminds me of you. You were able to play so quietly that I would have to check to see if you were alright.

Aaron Sherwood said...

look at here just playing on her own! Very sweet. -Lucy

KAMILLE said...

I wish I could capture via video of how sweet this moment really was. I went upstairs to look down through our window to hear her sweet voice chattering about.