Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Evangitality

I seem to have been focusing more attention to my non-family blog, Evangitality. It's my hospitality meets evangelism, which is all about the two along with intertwining food & stories. I wanted to draw attention to the button you might see in my sidebar. My friend Emily told me that I needed to make a button. Funny thing about it is I was thinking about deleting this blog the day before I got her email, but it was due to her email that encouraged me in my endeavors, evaluate my motives behind starting Evangitality and got me back on track.

If you would like to add this button to your blog (I would be grateful & who knows maybe something fresh from my oven shipped to your door--bribery isn't beneath me), then simply copy the Html link and create an Html widget for your blog. Paste the evangitality Html on your said Html widget, press save and there you have it. The button is basically for publicizing the blog. When you click on the button (as you can see from clicking on mine in the sidebar) it will take you to the blog. Thanks Emily for your encouragement and thanks to those of you who visit it. I cherish your comments & thoughts (it's part of what makes it worthwhile).

2/16/10 UPDATE:

For those of you who aren't computer savvy, here's a step by step to add it to your sidebar:

1. Go to your Dashboard
2. Click Layout
3. On the Layout page you will see on either your right or left hand column (depending which side is you have for your blog) at the very top, "Add a Gadget"
4. Click the "Add a Gadget" button.
5. Scroll down to find the Html/JavaScript and click the "+" sign.
6. Copy & Paste the Html link found on my Blog's sidebar.
7. Press save and it should appear on the sidebar.


Evangitality

2 comments:

Emily said...

You aren't serious? Deleting it? Well good thing you have a carb loading, sweet toothing, girl-time loving, blog stalking friend... ;) Notice I didn't include computer savvy. Why did my button go to the bottom of my blog?

Paige said...

At first, my button went to the bottom too but I figured out how to get it on the side.