Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Book Club

I mentioned in an earlier post that I am going to start reading The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families as part of my New Year's Goals. I've also mentioned in another previous post about SimpleMom.net and how much her blog centers me and inspires me to do life. So as I went over to the site today I found out that she announced her 2010 Book Club List and what would you know! The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families is the first book to discuss. If you would like to join with me there--that would be great. If not, I will be posting discussion questions and thoughts by Friday morning.

2 comments:

Paige said...

I like the book-list and would love to join. I'm in a study group now but we aren't sure if we'll continue after this month as a couple of us are due with babies in the spring. I'll check back and let you know.

Jeff Timberwolf said...

that would be great if you joined. I am at least going to do the 7 Habits, but not sure about all the others. Baby steps for me.

Kamille