Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Two & half year old's dream


I have fond memories of being at the baseball/softball fields on summer evenings, or playing soccer with my brothers in the front yard (with Willy tripping us every time, yet we still played). Although I have a very vivid imagination and great long term memory, I don't remember what I enjoyed on summer evenings when I was V's age. However, I do recall in my elementary years swinging on a friend's playset and thought it would be pretty cool to have one in our backyard (pool would always be number one, especially living in AZ).

Much like her mama, V's number one choice would be going swimming every evening, but number two would be a park (with a playground of course). I'm going to hit more parks around B'ham this summer and not just the popular ones, but those little ones as well. Because honestly, V doesn't care as long as there's a slide involved.


8 comments:

Jessica said...

Totally go to all the school playgrounds now that school is out! We love, love, love Sunnyland!

KAMILLE said...

Jessica, I know what you mean. We went to Carl Cozier yesterday and I think we'll be taking advantage of other parks. One thing that is a downside to smaller parks is they don't have bathrooms for little girls.

just4ann said...

Oh my goodness, she is getting so big. Just love the hair!

Adrienne said...

i love the first picture. beautiful.

Jeff Timberwolf said...

Adrienne it was major static electricity.

Amber said...

i'm still trying to figure out what she's saying in the slide video... i hear "i note to death" but that doesn't make any sense... unless.... she's plotting something....

KAMILLE said...

Amber I have no idea what she was saying in this one.

Amber said...

It must be "i note to death" then...