Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day Gift

I had a delightful Mother's Day weekend. Ben took me and the girls to the Farmer's Market, since I love that sort of thing. We had a low key rest of the day, but super needed. Sunday we went to church service and then lunch and Ben took care of so many of the girl responsibilities. What a guy. My present wasn't here yet, so I got it on Tuesday and it was wonderful.

I received this book of the girls, where Ben had put various photos of their life, phrases and stories from my blog. Here are some glimpses of it.








And here's our little 6 month old as of today. She is such a joy to have as a daughter. This is taken right after her bath. Her hair has grown at least 2 inches since birth and she gets these little treads in the back of her head (making it hard to brush it out). She is learning to sit up and I think she'll get it pretty soon. She is sleeping through the night as well (7:15ish to 5:30). She absolutely adores her sister. I think she might be getting a bit of stranger danger. She likes the solids that we've given to her so far. She still wakes up with a smile on her face and babbles on and on. Although I love that she isn't a crank pants when she wakes up, I'm not a morning person.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

way to go ben. what a great idea. i love photo books.