Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

A little conversation

Our little Cadence has been quite the conversationalist lately. She will carry on a conversation for at least 10 minutes with me as we go back and forth taking turns listening & talking. I know this isn't necessarily of interest to most, but probably grandparents. Either way, there is definitely something sweet about a baby's voice. (Veronica is getting her hair brushed, which she hates due to the tangles and that's what you hear in the background).

1 comment:

just4ann said...

She is just adorable. I cannot wait to see her. I know that she will be so much bigger since the last time. I am not leaving out Veronica. I miss them both terribly. Pray that I will be able to come over. I have asked for the 24th off. Oh, yes, I do want to see you and Ben too of course.