Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Two New Blogs

I started a new blog, which is solely dedicated to food. If you feel like checking it out (no invite needed) you can. I opened it to make an online recipe box, so if I'm at the store and I want the ingredients to a favorite recipe, I can just pull it up. I'm taking the next step by making it a bit more.

kamillesrecipebox.wordpress.com

The other blog is not my own, but a friend's business site/blog. Actually, I know Tracy via my high school friend James (who is her husband) and we are facebook buddies. She has some really fantastic products that she makes herself. Some things that I like about her business & her blog:
1. She doesn't label items as natural for a marketing scheme.
2. She strives for sustainability in her products and looks for the healthiest option in her product.
3. She uses some of my favorite smells
4. Although I am completely a carnivore, but I do appreciate how Tracy has committed to making her products vegan friendly. This makes her products rely on organic substances, rather than chemicals known for causing further damage.
5. Lastly, I appreciate how her blog is full of fun recipes, tips, and ideas on how d.i.y.

www.strawberryhedgehog.com Check it out!

1 comment:

katy robinson said...

Kamille this is a great idea! I love the recipe box blog. :) I'm going to steal some ideas from it; thanks for sharing!