Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gingerbread houses

I've been wanting to do some Holiday sort of things with Veronica, so we made gingerbread houses with graham crackers. We made some frosting together. As I was pulling out the food coloring I noticed Veronica had grabbed some frosting to eat. I use the term "grab" because she did just that with a small handful of frosting in her mouth. She already ate it before I could do anything.


Her house was a bit ghetto, but she didn't care...it still tasted good.

She was too busy getting her hands into monkey business and eating the goodness, than really focus on making her house look pretty. I only let her eat one graham cracker with hardly any frosting, b/c she would have been too sugar crazy. That's another reason we used blueberries.
I told Ben that if Veronica and I were bakers, there would only be one of use who would actually bake. Can you guess who it would be?

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

that's no house.. that's a shack!! :) haha. don't tell her i said that.

Adrienne said...

oh boy... so cute

KAMILLE said...

yes you're right. It's not up to code, which is why it's condemned and Veronica isn't going to invest in it.

just4ann said...

She is so funny

Paige said...

Very fun! I love listening to Veronica talk. She is such a sweetie!

thepaperbluebird said...

I love Veronica's "ghetto" house. It looks like the one lived in as a child in Bellingham!