Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

First smiles emerging


This is the only photo I have of Cadence smiling, but there are sure to be more in the near future. We are seeing her respond more and more. She continues to be sweet, pleasant, and very content. In fact, Friday night she was so content that she was up from 10pm-12:15ish am without one fuss. Of course, the problem was we were so tired. Ben fell asleep and I was trying to get her to sleep. I ended up falling asleep while she lay next to me. She never made a peep, but just looked around her environment and eventually fell asleep very peacefully.

Oh yeah--Cadence doesn't have CUD either. We heard last Sunday from our midwife that the results came back in our favor!!! Hooray!

2 comments:

just4ann said...

Such a sweet little face. I cannot wait to see her and just give her love and kisses.

a.a. said...

what a gorgeous girl!