Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

better than any election

As a mother of a toddler, my child's accomplishments are always more important than the nation's state of affairs. As a citizen of America, I think I would say being a mother is still more important. So with all this talk about this election and how "excited" people are about "change" and some more "change" as I peruse facebook; I am much more excited to throw a party for my daughter's accomplishment from simply going pee pee in the potty to crossing the threshold of going poo poo in the potty. I'm sure you're also very glad that I didn't take pictures--just a story!

3 comments:

a.a. said...

ahhh.... A day you will never forget. :)

Paige said...

Hurray, Veronica! Good for you guys. Pear is still in diapers. I'm going to wait a month or two and then start the training.

Amber said...

Yah!!!! How exciting!!! How nice it will be for you to only have to buy 1 set of diapers, instead of 2!!! Way to go Veronica!!!