My friend Paige tagged me to post "Six Random Facts about Me," so here it goes.
1. When I was 18 years old, I was on my way to work from my house when a complete stranger jumped in my car. Needless to say, it was a stranger who was running away from the police and it would be later labeled as "a carjacking." I also found out that this guy and I share the same birthday.
2. In the fourth grade I was sick the days before picture day, and realized after my mom dropped me off that it was picture day. I freaked out (I was sensitive) and ran after my mom's car and screamed, "Wait! Stop!" I continued to run as fast as I could and eventually ran/walked all the way home. We didn't live right next to the school and my mom wasn't too happy that I walked home after being dropped off. I guess I wanted to look good for my picture.
3. When I was in third grade I noticed how there were kids who were called out of class and had special one on one time with a parent. Well I wanted special one on one time, so I pretended to need some extra "help" on my subtraction and it worked.
4. I am a pick it out junkie. I love getting yucky things out of crevices and getting to the clean of it. I know it sounds incredibly gross, especially if you knew of all the crevice areas that I love to clean. It's like I can't stand it when I see kids with crusty hard boogers on their nose, b/c I just want all that yuck to get out. Same is with blackheads, dirty bellybuttons, soap scum, etc.
5. I like eating homemade rice krispies with a bit of salted butter spread on it. I know you might being saying, "EUUU," but honestly, you should try it and it's this perfect sweet salty combo.
6. I can tell when the sheets are uneven in the bed, which bothers me to all ends. So, I have been known to get out of bed and rearrange everything, in order to have evenly distributed sheets on the bed.
I get to tag people to write six random facts about them, so I am tagging: Adrienne, Amy, Talia, & Stephanie.