Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Six Random Facts about Me

My friend Paige tagged me to post "Six Random Facts about Me," so here it goes.

1. When I was 18 years old, I was on my way to work from my house when a complete stranger jumped in my car. Needless to say, it was a stranger who was running away from the police and it would be later labeled as "a carjacking." I also found out that this guy and I share the same birthday.

2. In the fourth grade I was sick the days before picture day, and realized after my mom dropped me off that it was picture day. I freaked out (I was sensitive) and ran after my mom's car and screamed, "Wait! Stop!" I continued to run as fast as I could and eventually ran/walked all the way home. We didn't live right next to the school and my mom wasn't too happy that I walked home after being dropped off. I guess I wanted to look good for my picture.

3. When I was in third grade I noticed how there were kids who were called out of class and had special one on one time with a parent. Well I wanted special one on one time, so I pretended to need some extra "help" on my subtraction and it worked.

4. I am a pick it out junkie. I love getting yucky things out of crevices and getting to the clean of it. I know it sounds incredibly gross, especially if you knew of all the crevice areas that I love to clean. It's like I can't stand it when I see kids with crusty hard boogers on their nose, b/c I just want all that yuck to get out. Same is with blackheads, dirty bellybuttons, soap scum, etc.

5. I like eating homemade rice krispies with a bit of salted butter spread on it. I know you might being saying, "EUUU," but honestly, you should try it and it's this perfect sweet salty combo.

6. I can tell when the sheets are uneven in the bed, which bothers me to all ends. So, I have been known to get out of bed and rearrange everything, in order to have evenly distributed sheets on the bed.

I get to tag people to write six random facts about them, so I am tagging: Adrienne, Amy, Talia, & Stephanie.

7 comments:

a.a. said...

ha. that's awesome! i love it! I have the same thing with bed sheets and blackheads... :)

KAMILLE said...

A.A. and we're not even related by blood--how amazing is that? You're mom has the same thing with sheets too!

Paige said...

Very funny. I can't believe the carjacking incident! Hmmm. I'll have to try the rice krispies with butter. I know that you know a good food combo.

KAMILLE said...

Paige--yeah the carjacking experience is a great story to be able to tell. I know the rice krispies sound weird, but I think everyone should at least try before they knock it for sure!

Alicia said...

Kamille, I never knew how alike we were! I can relate to your at least three of your stories. First, in junior high school after soccer practice, I begged my mom to bring me shampoo down to school and I washed my hair in the sink and dried it before my school picture. Second, I am OBSESSED with picking... zits, my daughter's boogers, belly button lint, the crusties on my coffee table, etc. And third, I gripe to Brett every night about the uneven sheets and since I was a little girl I HAD to have my socks just right. I love it! Thanks for the personal info. I might copy you and do this on my blog because I loved reading it. Also, thanks for the sleep advise, it is already getting better.

Adrienne said...

i'm not that interesting.

Anonymous said...

I forgot all about the carjacking until you mentioned it. Then it all came back to me. I was so freaked out and upset that I was not there to protect you! Love Mom