Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

One for Amy

I haven't really posted any pics of my pregnancy. I'm totally one of those pregnant ladies that doesn't mind the whole taking pictures of me while being pregnant. I also don't mind people (maybe more so family or friends) touching my belly to feel the baby move. Since I don't mind the pictures, I thought I should post some of me throughout this pregnancy.


21 weeks pregnant


23 weeks pregnant



24 1/2 weeks

30 weeks


Personally, I think I look huge here, but it's either because I'm 33 weeks (almost 34 weeks) and/or wearing a striped shirt.

As of today I'm about 45 days till my due date--hip hip hooray!

4 comments:

Paige said...

What a cute pregnant woman! I love the 24 1/2 week picture. It's adorable. I must say, I was debating whether Ben or Veronica took the 30 week picture; your head is partially chopped off. Still a fun picture but tell Ben that he shouldn't chop off the best part of a picture.

amy said...

I feel so honored! You will be so happy you have these pictures. You are a really cute pregnant woman.
But man! There is a big change in your belly in the last two! Which makes sense, they do a lot of growing in those weeks and only more in the weeks to come. Love it!
How early did you have Veronica? I forget. I had Ava at 38 weeks... four weeks from where you are now!

Adrienne said...

prego together is so fun!

KAMILLE said...

Adrienne--I agree completely!