Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

MY EYES

I'm not sure if you've seen this video, but it is one of Ben and my favorites of Veronica. Things we love about it:

1. When I ask her if she went pee pee she goes, "OOOOHHH!"
2. Splashes with glee.
3. How she says, "EYES" and later on, "MY EYES!"
4. But not only how she says, "eyes," but the look on her face as she squints her eyes as if she can't see if I don't wipe her eyes.
5. And not only that, but how she squints her eyes, says eyes to draw my attention there, and I respond by asking her if she has water in her eyes and with eyes wide open she then squints her eyes again and says, "YEAH." (sorry that was a run on sentence).

2 comments:

Paige said...

Pear and I just watched the clip and she was quite intrigued. As soon as it was over Pear says "again." She wants to watch it again and again and again.

I love how expressive Veronica is. The squinting is very cute.

KAMILLE said...

Paige--Ben and I laughed about Pear's response, esp. since Veronica would respond by saying "more" "more" again and again. kamille