Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

30 days and counting

Today marks 30 days until my due date. I was just looking at the Baby Guesses on my blog page and I have to give kudos to you (Paige & Biz) who guessed the earliest dates for the baby to come. I'm feeling pretty well and can't see any reasons to really complain about this life growing inside of me. Of course, I get uncomfortable at times and don't have as much energy at times, but it's to be expected and I'm not throwing up for 9 months or suffering from some severe thing.

The baby is healthy, growing, kicking & stretching with force, and I'm looking forward to meeting him or her. I will be 36 weeks on Wednesday, which means the baby is free to come anytime starting November 5th. I need to have all my "home birth" items at my house by Friday when the midwife will come to my house for my 36 week visit. I still have quite a bit to finish up before the baby comes (one being sleep at this point), so I will keep you posted!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

crazy... last night willy and i were watching home births on youtube. it's all a little much for me to be honest. but i guess the day will come eh.

Jenny said...

I had a completely different comment about "A Baby Story" and such, but decided to just tell you that I hope your home birth is a wonderful experience for the whole fam. Hope you go early, I'm sure that would be welcome. Is Veronica moving downstairs? Or will they share a room for a while. Well, okay, that's enough from me. I like expanding families (and blogs).

Oh yes! Almost forgot! Maybe you could post your sweet meat squash cheesecake recipe?

KAMILLE said...

Adrienne--what's a little much, birth or a birth at home? I think you're funny.

Jenny--Veronica is sharing a room with the baby. I am going to make pumpkin cheesecake for my Thursday playgroup, so I think posting the recipe would be perfect.

Adrienne said...

birth.