Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We're having a....

...baby, but we don't know if it will be a boy or girl. As you can tell from the pictures, we had our ultrasound and everything is looking good as far as the technician could tell.

I have definitely had more inclinations to find out the sex of the baby this time around, but as Ben and I talked about it, we agreed we'd be disappointed if we found out before the day of the birth. I guess you, along with us, will just have to wait until sometime in November. The technician said according to the size of the baby its due date is one day earlier--the 25th. We'll see--it's all relative to me. Can you make out what everything is in the pictures? If not, it's labeled--like the one that says, "baby," in case you couldn't figure it out.

When you look at the face & hands picture you can really see the eyes, nose & mouth of the baby. It can also be confusing when you first look at the picture if you don't know what to look for, so look for the two black holes and you'll see the eyes with the nose right below. Hope that helps.

2 comments:

a.a. said...

those look like BOY feet to me!!! i noticed they're not crossed, like Veronica's were. :)

Jenny said...

I was all excited to comment on how it said 'baby' until I read the next section. That's okay, though. Whatever it is, I sure hope it has hair like Veronica's because I. Love. Her. Hair.