Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lake & throwing rocks

My mom is in town for the week, so Ben took a day off and we went to Silver Lake in the afternoon. Little V really loved being able to throw rocks into the lake. After each time she threw a rock, she would raise her arm in the air after each throw (as though she was telling us that she was pretty darn amazing, which she is of course). I have been thinking lately that she might pick up softball with her mad throwing skills.








Before having V, I realize how much freedom Ben and I had as what we call, "single married life (w/o children)." We had a lot of fun together before V was born and there are times when I miss those times, but we would definitely never give up what we have with V now. Ben mentioned how boring our life was before she was born--and I have to agree that this little girl definitely brightens our day. I can't help but think how wonderful it is to see her little face looking at me as I enter her bedroom every morning, along with her little jabbering.




2 comments:

Jenny said...

It's sort of like a gymnast when they stick a landing, when they throw their arms up? Except... I can't think of the right adjective... more subtle confidence, I guess. She's precious.

Anonymous said...

It is amazing that she throws well with both arms. Maybe she will be a pitcher. Love Nana