Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Faces

Here is our Professor Doolittle: her resume exceeds so many expectations with most people's requirements. I mean, just look at this face, it says more than I can ever write about her.


One of her infatuations was putting her fingers in her nose. She did it simply to get a reaction from me. Now she'll say, "Nooo!?" as she puts her finger in her nose, but this is only occasional. What she does is the above by putting both fingers in her ears. It's so funny. Ben and I wondered if she was doing it due to a picture in one of her favorite books, where the boy has his finger in his ear.

She has been laughing more & more lately. I asked her to smile for the camera and this is what she gave me, which made me happy to get a great smile from my fabulous girl.V in cognito. She loves to put this hat on and go over to the mirror to see herself with it on.

3 comments:

Paige said...

Too cute and too much fun! She is growing up and has so much personality. Great pictures.

a.a. said...

awwwww. she puts her finger in her nose just like i belch just to get a rise out of ma. :)

Anonymous said...

What a little ham! Love Nana