Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Personality Roaring

For a while I knew it was coming, but I didn't know it was going to come on this strong and so soon...Tantrums!!! Veronica's personality is very big in so many ways (she reminds me of me). Whenever she expresses herself, she does it with such vibrancy.




Of course, she displays more of the negative side of her verbal & facial expression with me and turns on the batting eyes and bright smile for everyone else. It's kind of funny to watch as she's sounding like a cat who got stepped on one moment and then saying, "Hiiii!" and smiling at a stranger the next. I guess the women in this household don't believe in doing things without a bang!

3 comments:

a.a. said...

haha. it's true! how can such a mama's girl only throw tantrums for mommy?

Anonymous said...

That is totally correct...I can vouch for that! ha ha...Love Mom

Jenny said...

That middle one's my favorite.