Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day, Ben got me (it's also for the whole family) a digital camera, which is much more compact and has a video with sound option. Ben thought I could carry it with me in my purse to take pictures or videos of Veronica more often, which I think is a great idea. When I turned the camera on there were these five little photos on there. After I told Ben how much I liked the camera he did mention that I shouldn't expect gifts like this every year, b/c by year five he would have to buy a car. I agreed and said Veronica drawing me a picture would be present enough.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mamma,Mamma,Mamma.....lol
Love Mom

a.a. said...

Hahahahaha. mamamamamamamamamamamamamamama amamamamamamama! Ben never ceases to crack me up.... :) a.a.