Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Time with Aunt Debbie

While we were in San Diego we stayed with my Aunt Debbie. Last time I stayed there was before Veronica was born and while I was there I had the privilege to see one of the goats give birth. You see, my aunt has tons of animals (over 20 goats, 3 horses, 1 llama, 1 lamb, 6 dogs, 6 cats, and a couple pigeons). This time another goat gave birth. Veronica was completely inidated with animals on this vacation. She totally loved every minute of it.

I wish I had taken a video of her with her cousin Bikriy (my brother & sister-in-law's kitty), b/c she would chase after Bikriy to pet him--except he wasn't too fond of Veronica. Veronica would say, "WHOOA or OOOO," when an animal came close. It was as if she was reassuring herself of the animal being safe, yet also saying she was excited that she got to pet them.





No comments: