Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cherries are all the new black



It's totally true, and if you don't believe it then you should take a stroll into one of the many children's clothing stores. Okay, so maybe it's not the new "black" for runways, but for little girls who are toddling in our home it is most definitely. I think Ben can officially call me nuts with my cherry theme, which started with some cherry placemats I found in Leavenworth on our honeymoon 5 1/2 years ago. It has gradually crept into more of our kitchen, but I honestly didn't know it would pour over on my daughter. I guess I can only say, "Ben, you're right--I am a bit loony when it comes to cherries," but, in my defense, she looks so adorable in those small, delicious red things that end up making a fantastic pie.



We were also able to get together with G&G and Auntie Amber today. It was a lot of fun to see them and have Nica show off her new skills (walking while holding onto hands, talking, imitating, and getting Grandma (& even Auntie) to buy her new clothes & shoes). She looks so gosh darn adorable as she moves around the floor in her swimsuit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What adorable little outfits.Gosh she is getting so big! Nana